Monday, April 30, 2012

Please, Please, Mr Postman... If there's a letter, a letter for me...


Hi guys I've just received a letter! You may say - "and so what?" There is in fact something special about the content of the letter... Half month ago Joe from the Osprey Publishing published a lottery post at Osprey's blog - "Free tank day!" The task was simple. You just had to send an e-mail if you wanted to win one of the five PSC Panther sprues they had received from the producer.
I was lucky enough to won one of them :)
From this place I would like to express my deep gratitude to Joe and other people from Osprey - thank you very much!

I was twice as much surprised when I opened the envelope. Wow! There was not only the Panther inside, but a sprue of M4A4 Firefly and a sprue of Soviet heavy infantry. 


I had to admit that once again PSC amazed me with their models. The Panther looks incredible and so does the Firefly. The small set of infantry looks also impressive.

1 comment: